Property ID : 1921 E. Alton, Ste 250, Santa Ana, CA 92705
- High-image, two-story, concrete tilt-up office building
- Offered significantly under replacement value, offering tremendous upside potential
- 6% Cap Rate
- 100% leased to three tenants
- Large, flexible floor plates
- Elevator served
- Surface parking of 3.7 cars per 1,000 SF
- Located within the prestigious Irvine Business Complex submarket
- Easy access to the 55, 5 and 405 freeways, the 73 corridor, John Wayne/Orange County Airport and numerous retail amenities
About the Property
The property, located at 1921 E. Alton Avenue in Santa Ana, CA offers an excellent opportunity to acquire a high-image, two-story office building with stable cash-flow and future upside potential. The building totals 67,846 RSF and is 100% leased.
The building is centrally located within Orange County’s highly desirable Irvine Business Complex (“IBC”). The IBC is a dynamic marketplace within the Airport Area submarket of Orange County, functioning as the urban center or “Downtown” with the largest office base in the county, as well as world reowned retail services and an intricate transportation network, including mass transit.
Strategically positioned directly off of Red Hill Avenue, the building offers easy access to the Costa Mesa (55) Freeway, the San Diego (405) Freeway, Interstate 5, and the 73 Corridor. Additionally, the building is in close proximity to John Wayne/Orange County Airport, South Coast Plaza and numerous residential communities and retail amenities.
Currently, there are three tenants occupying the building: Collector’s Universe, which occupies 48,433 square feet on both the first and second floors, GSA/U.S. Marines which occupies 9,043 square feet on the first floor, and Edwards Lifesciences which occupies 10,370 square feet on the second floor.