Property ID : 15501 Red Hill Avenue, Tustin, CA 92780
For Lease, For Sale
1st Floor: Lease Rate TBD
2nd Floor: Lease Rate TBD
Innovative Flex, R&D building in Orange County.
15501 Red Hill is a 44,123 SF two-story shell building with tenant space ranging from 12,000 – 44,123 SF. The Industrial to Flex and R&D conversion will include indoor and outdoor areas that provide a variety of quality spaces for tenant use.
Located just off the 5 Freeway, the building is ideally situated in the heart of The Tustin Legacy. The building has easy access to the 55, 5 and the 405 freeways. It is within a short distance to a wide variety of shops and restaurants in The District, Diamond Jamboree Shopping Center, Tustin Market Place, South Coast Plaza, and many more.
Transformation and Features
Ample TI Allowance Available
- Upgraded with modern landscaping
- Parking ratio 4:1000 (based on usable square footage)
- Building top signage exposure at signalized intersection
- Potential Dock High Door
- Ceiling height of 24+ feet high
- Abundance of natural light through large windows and skylights
- 2 glass doors
- 1600 amps / 480 volts of power
- Upgraded with modern glass